Danish Pig Academy hosted a professional event Theme Day “Finishers” Tuesday, 28 November 2017. Great day in an informal environment with a lot of inspiration. The specialists within the pig industry have made presentations with the focus on finishers housing. The speekers of the day:
- Jacob Dall, Vilofoss: “Feeding of finishers – future requirements in order to be effective”
- Bjarne Knudsen, SvineRådgivningen: “Effective management and subsidy opportuinities”
- Jørgen Krøjgaard, Farmer: “My system for finishers”
- Johan Skovgaard: “Arrangement of a finisher barn”
- Hans Jørgen Tellerup, Danish Crown: “What we can offer to finisher producers”
- Martin Boe Madsen, Finishers producer of the year 2016: “My system for finishers – my way of working”
Thanks to all the speekers and visitors! We look forward to seeing you again!